The Nagara DO-2B3 is a compact directional 3-element dual-band Yagi for use on 144-146 / 430-440 MHz. With a gain of 6.08 dBi gain on 144 MHz and 6.86 dBi gain on 430 MHz. Very low-VSWR on both bands, see the VSWR chart in the user manual (under downloads).
Nagara antennas are fully made in Japan and well-known for their high quality in the Japanese market.
- Electrical type: 3 elements Yagi
- Gain: 144 MHz: 6.08 dBi / 430 MHz: 6.86 dBi
- Power peak: 500 Watts
- Polarization: Linear horizontal
- Mast Ø: 38 – 60 mm
- Length: 600 mm
- Height: 1070 mm
- Weight: 700 gram
- Mounting type: On mast
- Antenna connector: UHF-female
Inside the box
- Antenna: Yes
- Mounting parts: Yes
- Installation manual: Japanese